Would you like to login or register?
League of Legends General Discussion

Welcome back, GD

You are not connected. Please login or register

this is dumb

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 this is dumb on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:28 pm

idk why we want to separate the community anymore. We already have GeeDee, Euw GD, and boards.

View user profile

2 Re: this is dumb on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Honestly, I think what Malevolent has going is an improvement on Trap Fap's... Also, I think Male is a better community head than Trap Fap could ever imagine himself being.

View user profile

3 Re: this is dumb on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:34 pm

how do you think this is going to be an improvement?

View user profile

4 Re: this is dumb on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:35 pm

I agree.
But, while I don't want to use GeeDee, I for some reason am here...

View user profile

5 Re: this is dumb on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:36 pm

well it's my only other option now

View user profile

6 Re: this is dumb on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:36 pm

I don't know, go look at the GeeDee skype group and ask yourself how we can improve as a community? This is a legitimate effort to make a better GD...

View user profile

7 Re: this is dumb on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:42 pm

I don't see how making just another forum and putting a weird ass rule like "This final rule is more of suggestion. You can post topics that aren't related to GD or League of Legends, but such topics can be deleted without noticed," will make the community better.

View user profile

8 Re: this is dumb on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:46 pm

As much as I feel rules need to be clarified... and moderation shouldn't just delete threads because they feel it is OT... The fact that there are actual RULES that encourages you to not be a twat makes it already an improvement on GeeDee.

View user profile

9 Re: this is dumb on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:51 pm

1. No flame topics or any topics made just for making flame-war or hate-speech.

Great now I can't call out filthy weebs. So it's a more functional Boards. Also rule 6 is just straight up dumb. Why should we be constricted to our summoner name?

View user profile

10 Re: this is dumb on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:54 pm

To make sure people don't steal your shit. Last thing I would want is people running around pretending to be me.

View user profile

11 Re: this is dumb on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:55 pm

Turret wrote:As much as I feel rules need to be clarified... and moderation shouldn't just delete threads because they feel it is OT... The fact that there are actual RULES that encourages you to not be a twat makes it already an improvement on GeeDee.

Yea, I'm really not interested in GeeDee.
They've made enough of a show over on GD and have shown that they and their mods are ok with having tempers, starting fights and flaming other members of the community. It just doesn't look like an attractive place to go.

View user profile

12 Re: this is dumb on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:57 pm

barely been a problem, if it has been at all (can't remember one instance of it), on the worse community

View user profile

13 Re: this is dumb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:00 am

mysticalsoap wrote:barely been a problem, if it has been at all (can't remember one instance of it), on the worse community
Seeing as Phane and a few others had to jump through hoops because their shit was already taken on the conception of GeeDee... 

It's like y'all have short term memory.

View user profile

14 Re: this is dumb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:01 am

yes, but that was for usernames, and it doesn't matter anyways because you can change your name to whatever you want after you make your account

View user profile

15 Re: this is dumb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:06 am

huh, maybe i should come back later, uh good luck with the forum!

View user profile

16 Re: this is dumb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:06 am

I hope this fails.

View user profile

17 Re: this is dumb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:08 am

mysticalsoap wrote:yes, but that was for usernames, and it doesn't matter anyways because you can change your name to whatever you want after you make your account

Because that somehow makes the problem obsolete because there is a CHANCE someone will give up your name? 

That'd be like having BBS post on his main account after establishing himself as BBS.

View user profile

18 Re: this is dumb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:17 am

View user profile

19 Re: this is dumb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:26 am

Yeap, nvm. thought this would be a better attempt but in all actuality... this is like, 100x just as bad as GeeDee.

Good job guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

View user profile

20 Re: this is dumb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:27 am

Turret wrote:Yeap, nvm. thought this would be a better attempt but in all actuality... this is like, 100x just as bad as GeeDee.

Good job guys.

How can something be 100x as bad AND just as bad? That doesn't even make sense. I think all that rage is blinding you, bro.

View user profile

21 Re: this is dumb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:28 am

I agree

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Up on my podium as the know it all scholar, Down in my seat of judgement gavels bang uphold the law, Up on my soapbox a leader out to change the world, Down in my pulpit as the holier-than-thou could be messenger of god.
View user profile

22 Re: this is dumb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:30 am

The Fuck You Cookie wrote:
Turret wrote:Yeap, nvm. thought this would be a better attempt but in all actuality... this is like, 100x just as bad as GeeDee.

Good job guys.

How can something be 100x as bad AND just as bad? That doesn't even make sense. I think all that rage is blinding you, bro.

What rage? 

Disappointment? Yes. Rage? No. 

I mean, it's like I'm not allowed to make mistakes...

o w o

View user profile

23 Re: this is dumb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:34 am

what did you expect? You can't just keep making forums and hope that the community changes. It's the same community, it's going to have the same problems.

View user profile

24 Re: this is dumb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:22 am

I actually love the GD community. Some of the things that you guys think are big problems are not problems at all.

The boards contain the boring yet more respectful posters. GeeDee has the more exciting, but sometimes shitposters.

This place will have a mix of both. If you enjoy a wide variety of summoners, then tell your friends about this place.

View user profile

25 Re: this is dumb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:42 pm

I dislike this format.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
MyAnimeList - Dem Linkys - osu!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum